draftymcdrafterson

I am a cheater and wrote this RIGHT NOW. but at least I nearly did it.
30.30
alright, lets roll the window down for a while shut the mouths up with buttons and yarn and be gross and be scared and have the miles tick backwards and the hours roll forwards and watch the way the forests change. alright, lets say my hair is short and yours is long and unrolls and pretzels and stretches and does not fly in the wind and lets say we go a little crazy, later on. lets say it is sixteen hours and nine states and we are still talking so we made it through all these places I have never been and these places you have called home. so lets say I make it to Miami and I find a way to eat all the sand and then I am the smallest hour keeper, then I am all sun bleached shells for eyes and then I am probably going to dance. and lets say I dance because of all the ways you have felt that I have never known. I see the trees and the pavement, the white lines and the car. you feel the ocean in the air. know how far away we are. need no address.

Comments

  1. I like this one, who needs review anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine you and Sarah on your journey! I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "so lets say I make it to Miami and I find a way to eat all the sand and then I am the smallest hour keeper"

    yes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!