something new

I had this idea. Ok, listen. I had this idea because I do not feel like writing in a journal and I do not feel like writing in a word document because both of those things elicit no response, they have no purpose. And I do not feel like writing to a friend or a boyfriend where then I expect a response or have the possibility of disappointment, but I do feel like writing.

So. I think I will try to put something on here every day.

Here is the bad part--it has no theme, no drive, no purpose, no organization. This is not a tool for your (reader, if there is one) enjoyment, this has now become a tool for my own selfish gain. Like so many other things in my life. So, it may be no fun to read. But hopefully it will help me get back into the groove of writing and then it WILL be fun! OR I will realize that I should not be writing at all. I just want a way to get through this mud in my head and I think this might be the medium I need for now. I am sort of hoping that not very many people read this...and since not very many people know about it, I think that might be true. However, if you DID read this, and you notice a day when I do not post, feel free to send me mean and nasty emails/facebook threats. It will help me out.

Oh, another thing that I may see into fruition on here...I want to start working on writing about my travels so I do not lose the cities or the places I went. I am already losing them. These minds of ours are faulty to say the least.

I guess this is a warning. From now on, this will be a place for me to dump random thoughts and to just gossip and tell you about what happened in my day and if ever a pretty poem or some writing prompt inspires me, this will be where I will work on it too.

Unless I change my mind.

Next, I want to post a post about a list. Look for it. Hold me accountable invisible world of internet and the possibility of people.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!