oops.

Nobody badgered me about not posting yesterday. that means that nobody is paying attention to these. this could be good or bad. Yesterday would have read something like this.

Baby. Stop this crying. My head, it is a hurting. Wind. Stop this blowing. My trailer, it is a'swayin. Anger. Stop this building. My heart, it wants to learn to kick-box. My heart, it is using its coronaries for arms. They swing blindly just like two helicopter blades in motion. My heart, it is using those vena cava's like legs. My heart, it is doing a high kick.

Today...hmmm. Today, I am not sure what today would read like.

When my puppy and I step outside it is July and I am in the year when I was 25. And I am in a State for the first time where Home is not where I left it when I was a child. Here, the night puts itself down on me like a thick blanket. My puppy loves to run in the field. It is dark, this thick blanket, it hides my puppy so well.

Also:
I am so afraid of similarities.

Also:
Dear Brain,
Stop living in my stomach.

Also:
The pool in my dad's backyard almost was overflowing with rain. That is how much it rains in LA when I go to visit. That is how much it rains when there is unexpected death. I try to take pictures of the pool and the rain. None of them turn out. None of them can show just how close this pool is to spilling over. A boy I do not love calls me every night.


(Boy I do love: this last bit is exclusively about LA, so it is from a long time ago, and so it is not about you.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!