Strange Light

I was going to write a post about how creepy permanent make-up is because I seriously imagine it giving me a Lady McBeth moment at the sink every morning, just me scrubbing furiously at my eyes in an attempt to get rid of my bad choices, becoming a stranger to myself, a shell of who I used to be...but instead, this:


My husband, sister, brother and other-sister are all going together in Canada and they get to see D and Timmy and Ems and I am so jealous of the magic. I hope all their pretty little hearts get compressed straight away into tiny diamonds.

A collaborative performance piece that combines the wonder-galloping poetry of Derrick Brown, the musical talent supreme of Timmy Straw and Emily Wells and a dance performance by the Dutch contemporary dance company Noord Nederlandse Dans. It is going to be magnificent. If you are in Vancouver CA or near Vancouver CA, you should go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!