Last one, I promise!

I am on day 10 of 28 day elimination diet to figure out if I have allergic or other reactions to food...So far so good. Phase 1 is really limited, and really delicious. Packed with veggies and fruits and more veggies. More Kale please! Put it in a smoothie! Put it in my brown rice! Put it in my salad! Yum. That was a pretty bad chant about Kale. I hope you loved it.

Look at this delicious and healthy soup I am so excited to make! I will take and post pictures when it is done. For now, here is a picture of UNHEALTHY but DELICIOUS things I sometimes make. It is fun to put pictures in my blog. Just given y'all something to look at.  These were girl scout and fruit inspired dark chocolate cupcakes I made for fun a long while back. Orange, "Grasshopper" or mint, "Tag-Alongs" or Peanut Butter and Strawberry. They were tastier than they looked. Anlo, a known cupcake critic was so excited about them he seriously wanted me to open my own business. The next time I tried to make these cupcakes? Epic fail. Can't win them all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!