29.30

Oh, we are so close to being done!!!

29/30
1.
so what now? dunno. well. it is your dream after all. oh. yeah.
outside the day is a letter for a suicide that didn’t happen. just chicken scratch for rain.

2.
when I found the cat picture I held it up to the light. no matter which way it bent, the cat remained hard to the touch. I put the cat picture in a crate, put a bowl of milk on the floor outside the latched door. wondered if this was another lie. While in the crate, I sang the cat all my favorite songs spoke secrets pushed yarn ends through the slats. When I found a couch I put it near the crate, and left all the locks on.

3.
Charles Storrs is a ghost or only bones or that patch of grass in the shadow of the monolith where three boys sit and get high

4.
so many poems about these hollow chambers

5.
phloem: this is the layer that feeds on the ghosts

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!