don't like today

11/30
three unfinished letters to impossible items:

Dear Texas. I heard you are lonesome. Don’t worry, I am coming. You bring me a pair of cowboy boots and I will make everyone in the bar square dance with me. Dear Texas. I bet you smile just like my friend Heather does.

Dear Rose. Nobody thought you would end up the villain. Especially not when you were dancing through all the snow and rime. You were so brave then.

Dear Sweet Potato Pot Pie. Jenn said that Unicorns are the new Chuck Norris but that Hobos are the new Unicorns. What do you think? I think the Easter Bunny is the new Jesus and you, dear friend, are the new Ham.

Comments

  1. I like this one, especially the last part. I find it fun.

    you are fun. you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, this is chelsea, that is my name on my blog. who knows why. I'm artsy or something. heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks boo! I love getting your feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!