1 clean bathroom: no shit done

I think that perhaps there are many different types of people, but three that I am concerned with at the moment:

1. People who get shit done.
Kerry is a person who gets shit done. Robbie Q is another good example. They are constantly juggling 28 different projects while pursuing/achieving important accomplishments in their lives and they still manage to join the local kickball team or watermelon eating competition. You know what I say to you guys? Yeah? I say that I cleaned my bathroom tonight, AND did my laundry. So, you know, I am capable too.

2. People who wish to get shit done, but cannot get around to doing so.
This. Is. Me. I get overwhelmed if it takes me longer to get home than usual. I work 40 hours a week, so then nothing else I want to accomplish ever gets done. I make lists that I have to then throw away.
Example: I bought a scooter in January. I still have not transferred the title. I will now get a $110 fee for being lazy. AND even though I know I need to get it done, I still cannot figure out how to get there or how to go about getting it done. It just hurts my brain.
Example 2: My brothers wedding is coming up so quickly. Every time I look for plane tickets I know that it means I have to make a decision about my travels. This is not looking hopeful.

3. People who do not care about getting shit done, and do not get anything done.
These people are sometimes homeless.

I guess then, to be fair, there must be a
4) People who do not care about getting shit done, and STILL get shit done.
Have you met them? They are lucky people who get paid to do what they love, but never had to work a day in their life to get there. I am thinking of the guy who started dancing on the mountaintops and in city streets and then got sponsored to do that. I would wager this is less than 1% of the human population, but I bet they are out there, so kudos to them.
I WOULD say this includes artists, but art is hard work. Getting noticed in art is hard work. Lots of things are hard work.

I think it is safe to say that I do not like hard work.

I also do not like grown up things.

I also do no like my own inability to get shit done.

I am open to suggestions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!