Today I typed and typed and typed on my new Olympiette typewriter (thank you brother).

All of that typing and I keep on forgetting to tell people about the storm. Mostly, I turned off all the lights and watched it happen all in the dark. And the sky was purple and green with flashes of lightening. Incredible.

Someone (named Nic) has left an air compressor on at the construction site, which also happens to be right outside my trailer. It keeps on deciding randomly it needs to compress air. vvvvrrrrrrrrvvvrrrrrrvvvvrrrrrspifft! I hate it.

I also keep on forgetting to write Aly an email about why I am not religious anymore.

I also forgot to try to write a poem about electricity for that press in the ham.

another day done.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!