Roaches

So. I've got him cornered into the bathroom. That is where I found him, the bathroom. I was reaching for my toothbrush when the corner of my eye caught his mad scurry towards the door. Only he got stuck behind it and had no smooth escape. I tried to kill him. He got out the door. I found him hiding behind the leg of a dresser. He almost seemed invisible there with all the shadows and the wood. I took a mop handle and tried to poke him in a violent end. He got away and scurried back into the bathroom. So I just blindly flopped the mop handle on him. It did not hit with enough force or accuracy. He scurried to the corner near the tub. I tried to throw a shoe at him. I do not want to get my face close in case he decides he wants to fly. I do not want to step on him because i have no closed-toe shoes except my one blue pair, and they have very thin soles. I do not think I would like to feel the crunching. Needless to say, my shoe throwing attempt was pathetic. He scurried behind the toilet. I could not think of what to do beyond that. I can't get up the nerve to squash him. I do not know what with, nor how to ensure it works.

He is cornered in the only bathroom in the house. I put a towel down outside the door so he can't get out. I don't know if it is better to know where he is and keep him stuck there, or to not know where he is and have free range of bathroom use.

Stupid mother fucking cockroaches. I best go have another look at him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15/30

All caught up!